Thursday, March 13, 2014

MARCH IS NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH!
MARCH 15TH IS NATIONAL QUILT DAY!!

In honor of each, I wanted to do a round up picture post of some of my favorite projects.




Baby Tatum's Circus Horse (quick and easy) with machine embroidery and name and birthdate embroidered, then bordered and free motion quilted for a fast but super fun project.




Jelly Roll Race Tablerunner Project on my YouTube Channel Vlog.  One Jelly Roll made a quilt that was then sliced into three table runners, bound and gifted for a fast weekend gift project.



Table Top square, stack and whack table runner, hot pads, table mats galore!  Projects from my book, Bewitching Fresh Stitching, available autographed at my Etsy store, or online as an eBook or soft cover copy.

Be back in a couple of days with a new National Craft Month quick tutorial!  You Cowgirls out there will love it!!!

:)  Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment