Monday, October 14, 2013

QUILTING BOOK PROMOTION!! Autographed copies for Pre-Order

Well, it's been a work in progress (like all of us and everything I touch!) but October brings the actual physical copies of my first quilting book to life!!

In just over two weeks, they can start to ship, and I'm running a promotion!

FIRST 100 COPIES PRE-ORDERED AT MY ETSY STORE WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED by me on a special page at the end of the book!

I'll have the promotion ready for pre-orders by the end of the week!  Meantime, I am so grateful to my friends and fans for the cyber cheering and enthusiasm.  I posted this today on Facebook.  And I mean it!!

THANK YOU DEVIN AND SOAP OPERA DIGEST for all the attention lately!! My quilting book has GONE TO PRESS!!!! and will have physical copies in hand in just over two weeks. RUNNING A PROMOTION: first 100 copies sold through my etsy store will be AUTOGRAPHED!! Will begin taking pre-orders later this week!
After the roll-out, they will be available online through all major retailers, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple, etc. Will get you more details as they unfold, but thank you all for your support and encouragement.
Lesson: Never to late to see a dream through!!

eBook available now
http://store.vook.com/storefronts/book/bewitching-fresh-stitching-enchanted-needle-series-book-one.html#.UlwTWRayfzI
Check back to pre-order by the end of the week!!
Cheers!  Beth

3 comments:

  1. PROMOTION IS LIVE AT MY ETSY SHOP:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/165918797/beth-maitland-pre-order-promotion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, hope you will check out my blog. I am a cross stitcher. I love quilts but I only look. I do have 1 quilt in pieces, one day I do hope to put it together. My blog is onestitchingsister.blogspot.com if you would like to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. books in order A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete